“We believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the
world is a healthy you.”– Joyce Meyer
Helping to create and/or support a happy and healthy community is what we are all about and we are working hard to make sure we all stay healthy during this challenging time.
We are very aware of COVID-19and we are focused to make sure that BodyVibe Studio remains a place where everyone can come and feel safe, comfortable and continue their commitment to take good care of their bodies and their health.
STAYING HEALTHY TOGETHER!
Below are ways we can work together to make sure we all stay healthy!
1. Please be sure to wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds (sing 2 rounds of happy birthday and you are done!). We recommend you wash your hands before and after your class
just to be safe.
2. We are officially a "hug free zone" until the flu season passes to lessen the chances of passing a bug to one another. And a "handshake-free zone" too. Instead we will be giving a lot of "air hugs"! Believe me, they are just as strong and love-filled.
3. We have EO Lavender Hand-wipes and/or alcohol based wipes or products around the studio. Use them whenever you wish.
4. We also use alcohol to wipe down pens, door handles, table tops, coffee area, bathroom fixtures & more, daily.
5. You might want to bring your own yoga mat or wipe down the studio yoga mat before & after you use it. Or bring a towel to lay over the mat when using it.
6. If you are not feeling good or are actively sick, please give yourself the gift of rest and stay home with a cup of tea and dance with us in spirit.
7. Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, and disinfect the objects and surfaces you touch. Sneeze or cough into the fold of your elbow if you don't have a tissue handy. If a tissue, be sure to dispose of right away.
8. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth (not so easy!)
9. Keep your cell phone wiped down as it is an easy location for germs to gather. Here is a good article about best ways to clean it. Also, if you are concerned about the COVID-19, please check out this article. It offers some simple, no-nonsense information.
10. Bring your own pen to class for the sign in desk. We do spray down the pens with alcohol daily but to be extra careful, keep one tucked in your pocket.
11. Then there are the basic components of being a good steward of our amazing bodies...get good rest, stay hydrated, take some time just for you, move your body, eat delicious nutritious food and make time to laugh and smile daily.
12. Remember...“Nurturing yourself is not selfish – it’s essential to your survival and your well-being.” –Renee Peterson Trudeau