YES, SIGN ME UP FOR
Upcoming events, new classes & more!
We never share email addresses.
Covid-19 Safety Guidelines for BodyVibe Studio
UPDATED March 21, 2021
“We believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and
the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
Helping create and/or support a happy and healthy community is what we are all about and we are working hard to make sure we all stay healthy during this challenging time.
We are very aware of COVID-19 and we are focused to make sure that BodyVibe Studio remains a place where everyone can come and feel safe, comfortable and continue their commitment to take good care of their bodies and their health.
Please note that class sizes will be limited to accommodate the CDC requirements at all times. We want you to feel safe and comfortable when coming here. Please talk with your teacher to see what he/she doing with the your class.
Below are ways we can work together to make sure we all stay healthy!
Please help us by following these simple guidelines:
1. During this phase of the Covid-19 pandemic, you may bring your personal items with you into the dance studio to avoid going into the cubby area or hallway.You may enter the building through any of the doors you choose. Please tuck your items neatly along the edge of the room if not using a cubby.
2. Please sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the space. We have a sanitation station at the front desk and throughout the studio.
3. Please respect social distancing and stay 6’ away from other guests at BodyVibe Studio until that is changed by the CDC.
4. Please wear a face mask when entering the studio until that requirement is changed by the CDC. You will then work with your teacher to determine the protocol for the class or program you are taking. If you forget your face mask, no worries! We have disposable ones at the front desk.
5. It is the recommendation of BodyVibe Studio that all four doors to the outside be open to fresh air during class times. We also have a large fan circulating the air from the outside into the studio and a Medify High Quality Hepa Air urifier that will be on during and after classes.
6. When traveling down the hallway to the cubbies or the restroom, please wear your mask and go one person at a time through the hallway. Masks must be worn in the restroom as this is a shared space with the Bank of Marin.
7. We suggest that you wash or sanitize your hands after your class to be safe.
8. We are officially a "hug free zone" until Covid-19 passes to lessen the chances of passing a bug to one another. And a "handshake-free zone" too. Air hugs are fine LOL.
9. We will have a minimum of 15 minute transition time between classes.
10. Please bring your own yoga mat or towel to use if you would like to use when we are on the floor.
11. Always cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, and disinfect the objects and surfaces you touch. Sneeze or cough into the fold of your elbow if you don't have a tissue handy. If a tissue, be sure to dispose of right away.
12. Please do not come to the studio if you or anyone you live with is sick or has been sick within the last week. Let's keep our community healthy! And be sure to check out the many online Nia Marin, Zumba and Shimmy & Shine classes we have for you to enjoy!
13. If you have not been fully vaccinated and have been exposed to Covid-19 please stay home for at least 14 days and show a negative test result.
14. If you are exhibiting any symptoms of a cold, headache, sore throat, achy body or are actively sick, please stay home until you are feeling well for at least 2 days.
15. If you have not been fully vaccinated and have traveled outside of the Bay Area, please do not attend classes at the studio for 14 days to be sure you are well.
“Nurturing yourself is not selfish –
it’s essential to your survival
and your well-being.”
–Renee Peterson Trudeau
And of course there are the basic components of being a good steward of your own, amazing body... get good rest, stay hydrated, take some time just for you, move your body, eat delicious, nutritious food and make time to laugh and smile daily.
Let’s work together
so we can continue to dance together,
play together and
enjoy this world together!